Our awesome response
- Consult with Busy Bees HR and marketing departments to understand their visionr
- Expertly pick nine suitable items that fit the bill for Busy Bees branding
- Create pre-print samples of each to ensure colours were on-point across the various items and materials
- Quality check each item to ensure consistency and condition before dispatch
- Pack and post 66,000 items in the right quantities to 344 separate addresses
- Meet strict deadlines to ensure delivery before the start of Busy Bees’ ‘Love Your Team’ Week.
Specific challenges overcome:
One of the main challenges when printing brand colours onto different materials, using different print processes, is ensuring colour and print quality consistency. The same artwork can result in glaringly obvious colour differences, which is unacceptable when you’re dealing with brand colours. We tested and colour matched the print on each of the nine items to ensure every product was perfect with a uniform logo, whether on paper, ceramic, metal or plastic.