The Company Mission
Personalised Nation specialise in designing and installing premium signage and graphics all over the United Kingdom.
What we do
We love to hand-hold clients through projects from start to finish, from liaising with the client on the design brief to full installation anywhere in the UK. We are very much a product based business and every client gets a premium quality product at the end of their journey with us, but the thing that makes us different is the outstanding service we provide alongside that product.
- We commit to great communication.
- We are friendly and approachable.
- We love helping our clients.
- We are ambitious.
- We are knowledgeable and creative.
- Our reputation is built on excellent service.
We are looking for a fast-thinking, energetic person to join our great team at Personalised Nation HQ. We pride ourselves on how we operate and the systems and processes we implement, so if you’re looking for a job which will keep you on your toes, with everyday being different to the next. Then please read on.
Key Skills Required
- Experience working in the signage and graphics industry – desirable but not essential.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
- Willingness to learn and grasp new ideas.
- Excellent telephone manner (our clients are part of our family).
- Social media posting skills (mainly LinkedIn with a little Facebook).
- Outstanding attention to detail is paramount along with impeccable organisation skills to make sure projects run smoothly.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the usage of apps, such as Slack, FB Messenger, WhatsApp etc.
- Proven track record to think strategically and be able to think on your feet and take responsible actions at short notice.
- High skill level in Microsoft Office suite skills and Google drive systems (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Takes pride in their work and positively impacts the team around them.
- Inspires confidence by consistently delivering quality work, day-in, day-out.
- Maintains composure under pressure and the ability to source solutions and action them.
- Behaves consistently with the company’s values and inspires this in others.
Description of tasks
- Being reactive to tasks and messages set by staff via voicemail, email or other applications.
- Liaising with clients on jobs via phone calls and emails.
- Replying and filtering email inboxes.
- Taking and making reactive phone calls.
- Creating social media posts and posting them to different platforms.
- Booking jobs into production.
- Liaising with staff, clients and installation teams regarding diary management.
- Creating documents such as RAMS and sending them to installation teams and clients.
- Placing order with suppliers.
- Liaising with clients on the design process of project. From gathering the initial brief, consulting clients through any alterations, proof reading and project sign off.
- Collating customer gift packs and sending them in the post.
- Use LinkedIn to grow the company profile and followers.
- Checking stock for materials.
- Logging information on spreadsheets for use within the office.
- Booking networking events.
- Simple accounts tasks.
- Arranging contract renewals with suppliers.
Wages: £10.50 per hour
Working hours: Monday to Friday 10am – 2pm
Based in our premises in Cannock, WS11 0XL
Holidays: 20 days pro rata + Bank Holidays
Company pension available
All CV’s to be sent with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office telephone number 01543 677794