This is a great opportunity to join an established family run business, with over 25 years’ experience in the industry.
The working environment can be very fast paced and no 2 days are ever the same. The owners pride themselves on providing high quality products and provide a level of service that matches.
On offer is a relaxed working atmosphere where their existing team enjoys the working day, whilst ensuring all tasks set are completed. Their plan for growth is an ambitious one and over the coming years will mean more career opportunities will become available.
The main role will be focussed in their in-house production department, working alongside sales, design, manufacturing and installation teams to provide quality products.
The role will require the successful applicant to ensure high standards are met across all services including signage, large format printing, displays and business printing.
What we require:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in the industry including pre-press and artwork creation
- Must have extensive working knowledge of materials in the large format print industry
- Ability to work within a team under pressure
- Good communicator and able to speak to clients either over the phone or face-to-face
- Experience in using and working with apps such as Trello, WhatsApp etc
- Ability to work on their own and use their own initiative
- The job does sometimes require the handling of large and bulky items
This role involves a combination of duties, an outline of which is detailed below:
Operating in house machinery which includes:
- HP Latex
- Summa Contour Cutter
- Easymount Laminator
- CWT Flat Bed Applicator
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Acrobat
Artwork/Pre-press jobs and tasks required are:
- Creating basic artwork designs for signage, vehicle graphics and print jobs
- Liaising with outsourced design teams on larger design projects
- Liaising with clients via email and phone calls to gain approval of proofs created
- Creating print ready files (PDF, AI, and EPS) ready for production
Production jobs/tasks required are:
- Printing various materials on our large format printer
- Finishing jobs such as:
- Display boards
- Exhibition stands
- Roller banners
- Vehicle graphics
- Window displays
- Preparation of graphics ready for our installation teams to install
- Maintenance of equipment
£20 – £25K per year dependent on experience.
The working day is from 9-5, annual leave will be 28 day and a pension scheme is provided.
Applicants please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org